Puzzle 10, Sville split by Robert Seater:
1. Split in two, perhaps falsely: MIZEDICHOTO (DICHOTO_MIZE)
2. Divide up a box or space words: EPARATIONSS (S_EPARATIONS)
3. Illegal in US as of 1964: GREGATIONSE (SE_GREGATION)
4. Created by adding #2: RTMENTCOMPA(COMPA_RTMENT)
5. Done to corporations and LEGOs: NIZEDREORGA (REORGA_NIZED)
6. Split but reconnectable: RIZEDMODULA (MODULA_RIZED)
7. Political divide and conquer: ERRYMANDERJ (J_ERRYMANDER) Spelled wrong?
8. What this puzzle does to a word (2): APARTSPLITS (SPLITS_APART)
9. What the gravy did in the fridge: EPARATEDRES (RES_EPARATED)
10. But and and and or: NJUNCTIONCO (CO_NJUNCTION)
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.