By: Pine Street Codeworks LLC
This is a complete walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Tiny Bubbles, by Pine Street Codeworks. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips & Tricks:
– Always pay attention to the goal in each level. It’s constantly changing, so don’t ignore that little pop-up that tells you what to do.
– The little circles at the bottom of the screen tell you what kind of elements are in play for that level. For example, Crazy Fish means Bloop is constantly blowing bubbles the whole time. Wilds Enabled means you can match 5 or more of a color to create a multicolored droplet that can be matched with any color. You’ll also have the option down there to use a hint or a power-up.
– The whole game is about mixing colors. Remember that red + yellow = orange | red + blue = purple | blue + yellow = green. You can tap and hold on a colored bubble to see what color you’ll get if you drop the current droplet there.
– Scissors can be used to either destroy a bubble if you cut the outer edge, or mix colors if you cut the edge between two bubbles. You can also use it to combine an empty bubble with a full bubble to get rid of the gap between bubbles. Think creatively!
– There are two types of levels — Puzzle is more relaxed and usually has a very specific number of moves in which you can complete it. Arcade is on a timer and more frantic, usually with Bloop adding bubbles. You can usually earn more moves here by collecting 10 of a single color. That will give you more room to breathe.
– Beware of Jelly Crabs! Don’t let them get to the stars. And again, if there are stars in the level, pay attention to the goal, because sometimes you need to make them join, while other times you need to free them.
– On arcade levels where you need to shrink the foam down to the goal size, don’t take too long to think because if it grows out of bounds, urchins will come and pop all the bubbles, forcing you to start over.
– You can reuse a bubble that’s in middle of disappearing. Try it! Sometimes you need to use this tactic to complete a puzzle.
– You can force one bubble to touch another by quickly pumping it with multiple droplets.
– Be creative! Sometimes you have to think outside the box to solve a puzzle.
– If you need a refresher on the rules, press pause and then the question mark.
Level order: In Focus, Remember Four, Playing with Scissors, The Sunflower, Hello Bloop, Zipper, Mix and Match, The Pill, Trio of Suds, Snake!, A New Move!, Powerful Pop, Togethering, Green Machine, Cascade, Bloop Island, Emptiness, Primarily, Thistleflower, Too Much Blue, Brownie, Roadblock, Cluster 16.
Level order: Intuition, Inflate to Deflate, Cordoba, Orange Chicken, Four Leaf, Mix Remix, Lonely Bubble, Melon, Stanley’s Gemstone, Blue Eyes, Pop Mining, Amethyst, Star Baby, String Thing, String It Along, Orange Peel, Pieces of Wonder, Oil Fields, Shadow Stone, The Big Squeeze, Lava Pop, Citrus Six, Bubble Buddy, Ancient Vibes, Timerang.
Level order: Candy Corn, Grape Crush, Spiral Pop, Blast Off!, Bullseye, Checker Pop, Fiesta, Foam Party, Carousel, Disconnected, Star Defender, Triangle Pop, Bacillus, Foamtastic, U. F. Oh No!, Lioness, Crazy Cone, Sea Bean, Harvest Moon, Gluten Free, Freedom Ring, Molecular, Black & Blue & Red, Apricot Knot, Kiwano.
Level order: The Wall, Two Stars, Sunday Morning, Chrysalis, Typhoon, Tough Choices, Remain Calm!, Mind the Claw, Safe Me!, Star’s Trek, Billy Bubbles, Shadow Trap, One Fish Blue Fish, Water Sprite, Plumeria Cascadia, Caphalopop, Guacamole Pop, Four Square, Tug of War, Mystic Eggplant, Ocean Sunset, Diego Sea, Lolly, Amelia E., Grapevine.
Level order: Bubble Bee, Sneaky Two Moves, Beta Constrictor, Clementine, Fracking, Vex Populi, Color Wheel, Crab in the Middle, Stop the Pop, Twins Reunited, Ink Pop, Coronal, Turtle Shell, Pop Crossing, Crazy Diamond, Star Patrol, Timing is Everything, Cross Talk, Amphisbaena, Purple Reign, Purple Reign 3D, Deconstruction Remix, Care and Confusion, One So Fun.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.