46. Go back to screen 53 and then down the stairs to screen 45. Look at the sign to get a clue.
47. Head right to screen 46. There’s a net to the right. Use it to catch the big fish! It’s an Emperor Angelfish! Once you catch it, use the empty bowl to pick it up.
48. Go back to screen 67 and use the shears to cut a yellow flower.
49. Use the first book to go back to the lighthouse and up to screen 16. Tap on the night table. There’s a puzzle with a bunch of buttons. Press them to make the pattern show on the stone slab. There’s another puzzle underneath. Use the clue from screen 52 to solve it. Take the empty glass jar and brass lever from inside.
50. Go back to screen 37 and use the shears to cut some mint leaves from the plants.
51. Go up to screen 39. And place the lab coat over the chimney to block the smoke from getting out. Then fill the jar with smoke.
52. Go back to screen 38 and use the clue from screen 45 to solve the clock puzzle. It’s a bit confusing, but here’s what you do: tap the first one 6 times, the second 2 times, the third 4 times, and the fourth 6 times. Take the tile piece from the bed.
53. Go back to screen 10 and use the jar of smoke on the bees to get rid of them. Look inside the tree hole and pull the ring. A locked box will drop down that we can’t open yet.
54. Go back to screen 16 and up to screen 20. Place the tile pieces below the giant light. Open the drawer and take the metal handle and Acropolis Amulet. Also, press the button to turn on the lighthouse light.
55. Head back to screen 15 and place the metal handle on the circular thing. It controls the water. Turn it to get water to run through the lion fountain.
56. Head back to screen 7 and place the angelfish in the water of the lion fountain. Then take the stone tablet and look at it. Also, refill the empty fish bowl with water from the fountain.
57. Use the second book to go back to the sub. Head to screen 46 and use the lever with the furnace to access a new puzzle. Use the clue from the stone slab you just found to solve the puzzle. Then pour the water from the fish bowl onto the fire and then take the gold medallion and another stone tablet. Look at it.
58. Use the net again to catch the Clownfish. Again, use the fish bowl to grab it.
59. Use the lighthouse book to go back to screen 15. Turn the handle again and the water will run through a different viaduct.
60. Go back to screen 9. The water is running out of the fish fountain. Pour the clown fish into the fountain and then take the bull gold medallion.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.