The Enchanted Worlds (previously The Enchanted Books)
By: Syntaxity Inc.
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips, tricks and solutions for the iOS and Android puzzle adventure, The Enchanted Worlds , by Syntaxity. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for the whole game here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. You start at screen 1. Tap on the door to open it. Don’t go through yet. Look behind the bottom of the window curtains and get the matches. Then go through the door to screen 2.
2. Use the matches to light the logs in the fireplace and then take the wood carving.
3. Tap on the table and solve the tangrams puzzle. Take the coat and the gold key.
4. Go through the doorway to the right to screen 3. Climb up the ladder to screen 6. Open the third cabinet to get another wood carving. Look at the two wood carvings together in your bag.
5. Go back to screen 1 and place the coat on the coat rack. Look at the clue that’s revealed to automatically take a photo of it.
6. Tap on the desk and move the symbols around so they match those on the wood carvings. The desk will open up.
7. Use the gold key inside there to reveal another puzzle. This time, use the clue from the wall to solve it. Focus on the Phillips head screws to figure out where to move the sliders. Take the amulet.
8. Go back to screen 3. Tap on the stand to the right and place the amulet in one of the slots. A book will pop out from the bookshelf! Grab it and then open it up to go inside to screen 7!
9. Go right to screen 8, right to screen 9, continue right to screen 10. Pick up the branch by the tree.
10. Go down to screen 5 and over the bridge to the lighthouse at screen 12. Go inside to screen 13 and pick up the shovel.
11. Go up to screen 16 and tap on part of the pattern on the wall that’s to the right of the staircase. You’ll automatically take a photo of the clue. Ignore everything else here for now.
12. Go back to screen 5 and left to screen 4. Use the shovel to dig up a stone tablet. Take a look at it.
13. Go back to screen 8 and then straight up to screen 14. Use the two clues you just found on the statues. Go through the door to screen 18.
14. Head right to screen 19 and then down to screen 15. Use the shovel to dig up the cylinder and take a look at it.
15. Go back to the lighthouse at screen 12 and use the clue you just found to unlock the chest. Take the brass key from inside.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.