Adventure Escape Mysteries
By: Haiku Games Co
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features Detective Kate Gray as she goes on a well-earned vacation at a fancy beach resort with her friend Melissa. Of course she can’t actually have a vacation, because that wouldn’t make for much of a mystery game! This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 3 of Paradise Mystery. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 3 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Kate and Melissa decide to visit Jordan of Jordan Inventions. Pick up the shuffleboard stick and bike pump. Also, look at the books on the table for flag signals and Morse code.
2. Use the shuffleboard stick to get the deflated volleyball from the water. Also, pay attention to the lighthouse light. Each color is in Morse code. Count the long and short lights.
Red is – – • • • or 7
Blue is • • • • – or 4
White is • • – – – or 2
3. Use the bike pump to inflate the volleyball and pick it up. Enter 742 into the lock. Take the control panel from inside.
4. Place the control panel on the robot. Time for another puzzle! We need to get three dots on each white circle. The yellow 3 tells you when a circle has only three dots. Some dots overlap and then you can’t see what’s underneath, making things a little confusing. But it sounds more difficult than it is. Here’s how to solve it.
Blue Left = BL
Blue Right = BR
Red Left = RL
Red Right = RR
Green Left = GL
Green Right = GR
BR BR RR GL GL
You can also watch my video for it:
5. Toss the Volley Bot the volleyball to start a game with him. Pay attention to each pose when he throws the ball. They look like the flag signals. Note them down and translate them. You get: SPIKE.
6. Tap on the digital panel on the door and choose “volleybot” as your name. Then enter SPIKE as the password to unlock the door. Go through.
7. Jordan has VR goggles on and we need to get his attention. First, pick up the two batteries. Take a look at the sticky note on the bike. Also, take a look at the Virtual Paradise tennis match results and the LightCycle controls. The rock climbing treadmill is also important.
8. First, put the batteries in the metal detector and pick it up. Then, notice the sticky note talks about colors for the password. The rock climbing treadmill also has four colors! It goes Blue, Orange, Pink, Green. So go to the LightCycle controls and select the blue skull. Look at the bike and you see two blue skulls. So the first number is 2.
9. Now select the orange lightning bolt and look at the bike. You see 6 of them. So the second number is 6. Next, select the pink flower and look at the bike. You see 4 of them. So the next number is 4. And last, select the green leaf and look at the bike. You see 5 of them, so the last number is 5.
10. Put the four numbers together to get 2645. Use that to unlock the safe. Look at the phone inside and read the texts.
11. You can see that the guy who played against the red-headed girl on Thursday at Palm after Grove plays against a blond bearded guy on Friday at Rainbow Skies. The text message also mentions a winning streak. Perhaps Jordan’s avatar is the black woman?
12. Go back outside and use the metal detector in the sand to find a key. Pick it up.
13. Go back inside. Use the key to unlock the VR goggles and take them.
14. Now you need to calibrate the goggles. It’s another puzzle! It’s not too bad. Just mess around until it look like the photo below.
You can also use this video:
15. Now we have to figure out a place to meet Jordan. He didn’t want to play in either place where he or the other guy already played this week, and also not Black Sand Beach. So the only place left is Volcano View. Select that and the black woman as the opponent.
16. Now Jordan will speak to you. That’s the end of Chapter 3!
That’s all for Chapter 3! Click here to continue to Chapter 4 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.