91. Head back to screen 30. Place the beaker with the rest of the chemistry set. Pour the green liquid into the bottle and use the cork to seal it. Place the strainer over the beaker and add the three flowers you found. Hook up the propane tank and use the matches to light the Bunsen burner. Then take the flask of green liquid mixture.
92. Use the third book to go back to the Acropolis. At screen 17, pour the green liquid into the groove on the pedestal.
93. Head to screen 64 and use the grappling arrow with the crossbow to give yourself a way across. Climb over to screen 68 and take the gold medallion. You should now have all six! We can’t solve the puzzle here yet so we’ll have to come back later.
94. Go back to screen 40 and right to screen 41. Place all the gold medallions on the appropriate columns. Go through to screen 35.
95. Take the spear and look at the tiles on the floor to get a clue.
96. Go back to screen 68 and solve the puzzle on the wall using the clue from screen 35. Take the metal carving piece.
97. Use the first book to go back to the lighthouse area. Head to screen 4 and give the bronze spear to the bronze warrior. Take the other metal carving piece from the drawer.
98. Use the second book to go back to the sub. Head to screen 50 and place the metal carving in the slot below the wheel. Solve the puzzle using the clue from screen 44. Then tap on the floor to get another clue.
99. Use the third book to go back to the Acropolis. Head to screen 58 and use the clue from screen 50 to solve the puzzle.
100. Go back to screen 47 and take the green crystal.
101. Go back to screen 17 and place the crystal on the pedestal. There’s a fourth book! Zoom in on it and press Continue to watch the ending.
Congratulations! You completed the game! Make sure to play the sequel, Rescue the Enchanter.