Rescue the Enchanter
By: Syntaxity Inc.
Syntaxity’s Rescue the Enchanter is a first-person iOS and Android point-and-click adventure that picks up where The Enchanted Books left off. If you remember, we found another book at the end of the game but needed an amulet in order to use it. That’s where this game starts and here you’ll be able to find a complete step-by-step walkthrough to help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. You’re at screen 1. Tap on the door to head to the building. Solve the two puzzles to open the door.
2. Go through to screen 11. Tap on the rubble right in front of you and pick up the pewter key.
3. Go back to screen 1 and head right to screen 2. Zoom in on the wheel of the left carriage and take the gold key. Use the pewter key to unlock the left carriage and head inside to screen 4.
4. Pick up the matches from the table. Then move the curtains aside and go through to screen 5. Move the right candle to the side to open a secret door! Take the dynamite.
5. Head back to screen 2 and enter the right carriage to screen 3. Find the gold amulet and then leave.
6. Go back to screen 11 and right to screen 13. Place the dynamite by the rubble blocking the underground entrance and then use the matches to light it. Kaboom! Go through to screen 14.
7. Solve the puzzle on the table. I couldn’t get a photo in time, so I’ll add one later. Take the broom.
8. Head left to screen 17 and take the lever with the ship symbol on it.
9. Go back to screen 1 and head left to screen 8, then straight ahead to screen 9. Don’t enter the desert yet. Instead, look at the clue on the tree stump to the right. You’ll automatically take a photo of it.
10. Head back to screen 2 and go straight ahead to screen 6. Go right to screen 7 and use the broom to sweep away the leaves and reveal a puzzle. Press the button in the center and then move all the symbols to the right order to match the clue from the tree stump at screen 9. You’re on a timer, so work quickly! Again, I didn’t get a photo in time so I’ll try to get one later. Take the gold lever and the card with a drawing symbol on it.
11. Go back to screen 8 and get on the blimp. Insert the gold key in the lock and turn it. Place the lever in the slot and Pull it down. Add the ship lever and pull it up. Then pull the crank.
12. You’re now at screen 31! Pick up some firewood and then head down to screen 32.
13. Open the door of the house and head inside to screen 33. Grab the rope and open the cabinet to get an axe. Then leave
14. Head onto the dock and to the boat at screen 41. Go up the stairs to screen 42. Pick up the wood handle. Also, use the axe to cut the rope, which will release the sail and drop a brass key. Pick it up and then leave.
15. Continue down to screen 34. Use the wooden handle on the door to the left and go through to the stables at screen 36.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.