11. Now to enter another painting. Head back to Miaoshan and talk to him. Then, tap the frame and swipe to change the painting. Tap on it to enter the Lovebirds painting.
12. The two travelers will meet a lovebird! After you examine it, use the boat to head to the shore.
13. Head along the path and pick up the paper money. You should pass two people along the way.
14. Go back and head right towards a waterfall. The two people will cross a bridge that didn’t exist before. Follow them.
15. Pick up the lantern near the farmhouse.
16. Pick up the medicine bottle and porcelain bowl from the table.
17. Hang the lantern up from the roof of the farmhouse and then open the door.
18. Pick up the red silk that the ghosts drop.
19. Hang the red silk in the tree. Then pick up the silk plank that falls.
20. Pick up the fishing rod near the water.
21. Go back to where you found the paper money. There’s a mound of dirt. Place the silk plank there. Looks like it’s where the woman was buried? You’ll then get a tearful leaf.
22. Return to the boat. The man will be there, crying. Then he’ll disappear again.
23. Add the leaf to the tree to make the tree grow. You’ll then get a green branch.
24. Tap on the tree to turn everything upside-down! Then get back in the boat to get to shore again.
25. Check out the grave in the forest. Pick up the hoe nearby. Also, place the branch on the grave. Now you’ll get the silk plank again.
26. Head left over the bridge to the farmhouse (everything is flipped now, remember?).
27. Hang the silk plank in the tree again. It’s a swing!
28. Pick up the paper boat and candle floating in the water. Then use it to light the lanterns.
29. Tap on the farmhouse door to see more memories and get a fallen flower.
30. Go back to the boat and take it back to the conjoined trees in middle of the lake. Drag the fallen flower to the tree.
31. Tap the tree to flip everything again. Tap the lovebird, then tap the tree again so the lovebird can come with you. Now the two lovebirds are together! Tap on one of them and the tree will grow even bigger. The lovebirds will fly off. They’ll leave you with a blue feather.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the Deep Blue Sea painting or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.