32. Change the painting to Deep Blue Sea and enter it. There’s a mermaid!
33. Pick up the merfolk tear.
34. The monk falls into the water! Try tapping the right side of the screen to swim him to shore. The current is too strong, but it seems the mermaid helps you?
35. Tap on the monk and the mermaid will tell you to use her tears to save the monk. Open his knapsack for the tear and then use it on him.
36. When the monk wakes up, Moyan is asleep, so he decides to explore on his own.
37. Go talk to the mermaid. She asks you to help her wake the deity sleeping deep under the sea. She wants you to bring her some tortoiseshell and yarrow.
38. Head right and up the stairs. Grab the tortoiseshell and pick some yarrow.
39. Go back to the mermaid. She’s ready to give you instructions. But first, go back and get Moyan. The mermaid will part the sea so you can walk through.
40. After the mermaid disappears, keep going left. Have Moyan swim. The swimming controls are not great. But you need to get over to the little hill on the right with the shrine. Use the tortoiseshell with shrine to make it fall.
41. Go back down and keep heading left, then straight ahead. Pick up the northern ice crystal.
42. Keep going. The reef is in the way! Have Moyan swim up again and grab the vine seed.
43. Use the vine seed on the vines to make them grow longer. Now Yixiu can climb up!
44. Make your way to the right. Use the yarrow to scare away the school of fish. Then have Moyan swim up and make his way towards the shrine. Use the tortoiseshell on the shrine to make it fall.
45. Keep climbing up. It looks like you’re standing on a giant sea snake? In any case, the mermaid returns and gives you a conch.
46. You can use the conch on the snake head but it doesn’t seem to do anything. Just walk to the tail of the snake. Then climb onto the rock that looks like another creature’s head.
47. Use the conch on the top of the creature’s head to half wake it.
48. Have Moyan climb down to the nose of the creature and then jump into the water. Swim over to the pearl in the creature’s mouth. It wakes up! It’s Jingwei, the mermaid’s relative. That’s the end of Deep Blue Sea!
49. Back at the studio, you’ll get the moon pearl. The Skandha brush is also almost fully repaired.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the Duality painting or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.