21. Go back a screen. There’s a ladder to the right that’s too high up. Use the belt to reach it so you can climb back out.
22. Go back to the sheriff’s house (assuming you’ve been there before). Show him the badge and he’ll tell you to place it in the photo above the fireplace. Do so. He also tells you the code is “31-5.”
23. Mess around with the buttons to get the top number to 31 and the bottom number to 5. Then pick up the phone.
24. Go back to the house, to your dad’s room. Go through the mirror to the cellar. Tap on the wine bottles. You need to press three of them in, then the singing fish will turn to you. Use the broken phone with the fish (the battery) and you’ll be facing a wall.
25. Pull out the bricks until you see some strange dude. It gets confusing here and I seem to have completed the game, but not sure what happened. I think there are multiple endings, depending on whether or not you escaped the cell alive.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.