The Office Quest
By: Deemedya INC
This will be a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the third chapter of the iOS and Android point-and-click adventure game, The Office Quest by Deemedya INC. feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. You now have two characters to control. The bird guy can play his guitar! Have the bird play his guitar for the guy dressed as a lizard, driving at the front. Then have your main character, the dog, pull the lizard’s tail while he’s distracted. Pick up the key.
2. Next, have the bird play the guitar for the horse in the middle. The three people will come apart and start dancing. Tap the radish until it’s in the middle. Then, it will get pulled inside the horse.
3. Have the dog get on the horse. Then, have the bird play music for the elephant. The horse will kick the elephant, breaking his light. Pick up the battery.
4 Use the key to unlock the electrical box under the street light. Insert the battery. You now have to solve a series of mini puzzles where you erase the lighter areas by dragging the numbers across it. It’s really not too difficult. I’m not sure you can even mess up.
5. The street light will turn green and all the animals will head left except the elephant, who falls of his unicycle. The flower ends up inside an ATM.
6. Go back right to the elephant. Grab his unicycle and then use both characters to carry him over to the left screen.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.