The Lost Fountain
By: MediaCity Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for The Lost Fountain by MediaCity Games. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
I will use the letters of each area (seen in the map) to help direct you to the right place. For example, if I want you to go to the Area A – Deep Jungle, screen 21, I’ll say A21. B is Archaeological Site, C is Mystic Swamps, D is Lost Ruins, E is Swamp Ruins, and F is Risky Mountains.
1. Tap on the island ahead to dock your boat. Then read the letter on the ground. Pick up your journal from the boat, the knife near the tree stump, and the map inside the tree stump.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough:
2. Use the knife to cut through the bushes. Then head through and go up the stairs. Go left and pick up the rope from screen A6. Then go back and take the right path.
3. Continue on and take the path past the tree with the Buddha head in it. Go right and pick up the axe in screen A22. Then go back and take the left path to the raft in scene A21. Use the knife to cut the rope and get on the raft.
4. Head to the center (scene C6) and find a clue for your journal on the temple.
5. Head back and take a left. Go up into the hut and pick up a spear in scene C4. Then head back and go right to screen C11. Head up the ladder and read the note in screen C12. Then continue on and get the clue from the animal paintings in screen C14.
6. Go back to A11 and head up the stairs to B1. Continue left to B7. Place the spear in the slot so it works as a lever and continue across the bridge. Go to the hut to the left and pick up the tile from screen B11.
7. Go back to C4 and place the tile on the chest. Solve the tile puzzle and then grab the lighter and the silver key.
8. Go back to B1 and use the silver key to unlock the door and get to the mine in B3. Pick up the crowbar and read the note on the ground.
9. Head through the left opening and pick up the wick. There’s a loose crank, but can’t seem to get it yet.
10. Go back to C12 and use the crowbar to break the big boulder in half. Go through the cave opening to C13 and pick up the wooden mallet. Notice the fireflies.
11. Go back to C14 and use the mallet to break the glass bottle. Take the corkscrew.
12. Go back to B11 and use the corkscrew to uncork the barrel and grab some gunpowder.
13. Go back to A6. Use the axe to get past the fallen tree. Then continue on to A8. Pick up the hand tool.
14. Go back to the mine at B5. Use the hand tool to remove the crank. Then go back to B6. Take a right to the cart in B17 and use the crank to work the cart. Take the empty explosive cartridge from it.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.