The Lost Fountain
By: MediaCity Games
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/LostFountain” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for The Lost Fountain by MediaCity Games. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
I will use the letters of each area (seen in the map) to help direct you to the right place. For example, if I want you to go to the Area A – Deep Jungle, screen 21, I’ll say A21. B is Archaeological Site, C is Mystic Swamps, D is Lost Ruins, E is Swamp Ruins, and F is Risky Mountains.
1. Tap on the island ahead to dock your boat. Then read the letter on the ground. Pick up your journal from the boat, the knife near the tree stump, and the map inside the tree stump.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough:
2. Use the knife to cut through the bushes. Then head through and go up the stairs. Go left and pick up the rope from screen A6. Then go back and take the right path.
3. Continue on and take the path past the tree with the Buddha head in it. Go right and pick up the axe in screen A22. Then go back and take the left path to the raft in scene A21. Use the knife to cut the rope and get on the raft.
4. Head to the center (scene C6) and find a clue for your journal on the temple.
5. Head back and take a left. Go up into the hut and pick up a spear in scene C4. Then head back and go right to screen C11. Head up the ladder and read the note in screen C12. Then continue on and get the clue from the animal paintings in screen C14.
6. Go back to A11 and head up the stairs to B1. Continue left to B7. Place the spear in the slot so it works as a lever and continue across the bridge. Go to the hut to the left and pick up the tile from screen B11.
7. Go back to C4 and place the tile on the chest. Solve the tile puzzle and then grab the lighter and the silver key.
8. Go back to B1 and use the silver key to unlock the door and get to the mine in B3. Pick up the crowbar and read the note on the ground.
9. Head through the left opening and pick up the wick. There’s a loose crank, but can’t seem to get it yet.
10. Go back to C12 and use the crowbar to break the big boulder in half. Go through the cave opening to C13 and pick up the wooden mallet. Notice the fireflies.
11. Go back to C14 and use the mallet to break the glass bottle. Take the corkscrew.
12. Go back to B11 and use the corkscrew to uncork the barrel and grab some gunpowder.
13. Go back to A6. Use the axe to get past the fallen tree. Then continue on to A8. Pick up the hand tool.
14. Go back to the mine at B5. Use the hand tool to remove the crank. Then go back to B6. Take a right to the cart in B17 and use the crank to work the cart. Take the empty explosive cartridge from it.
Continue to part 2 of the walkthrough.
Looking for part 3 of the walkthrough?
Looking for part 4 of the walkthrough?
Looking for part 5 of the walkthrough?
This Post Has 13 Comments
Thank YOU! I was thinking of asking for this w/t – so glad you posted it.
Hi there. I’m at the end but I can’t pick up the green dye from the basket. Any ideas? I’ve used it already on the rock with the skull and crossbones but I need it for the last puzzle as well.
You donΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t pick up the green fluid. You put both yellow and blue into the green hexagon. They mix!
I still cannot get the ringing gongs to open the door??? Help!!? No matter what I try Thank you, Kay
could you mean the bells puzzle #66 on page 5 I believe?
66. To open the door ahead with the drawings on it, you need to run into the left room and ring the bell (D28), then run quickly over to the right room and ring that bell (D29), then run back to the middle room (D27) and go through the open doorΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö¼┬¼.to bump into another trap! Place the wooden column between the swinging axes and take the silver statuette.
Yes the bells. No matter how fast I ring the bells th door will not open. Is it glich with the game? So far every thing has been fine. Cannot progress from here.sigh.. Thanks
I can get it to open either
How do you play the flute? I have the code but tapping on the numbers on the flute does nothing.
I can’t get past the dragon tile puzzle. It is completed correctly, but nothing happens. Any ideas?
After pipe puzzle and temple flooded, No wooden key came up (to open chest with gold medallion).
Flute tune doesnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t open the door
Thank you so much for all the help. I had no trouble with the puzzles, but getting from place to place and remembering drove me nuts, but you were a great guide. I was used to jumping from site to site. Had I walked that much in real life I would be so thin if I stood sideways and stuck out my tongue I would look like a zipper. I am exhausted from this trek.