The Mystery of Blackthorn Castle
By: Syntaxity (Lone Wolf Games)
This is the second part of my complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android game Blackthorn Castle by Syntaxity. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
11. Go back to the windmill (screen 33) and use the clues you just found to open the safe and get the hand crank.
12. Go back to the fork in the road (screen 23) and take the left path to a tree (screen 22). Use the crank in the socket to reveal a hidden staircase. Make sure to take the crank back. Go down to screen 20 and pick up the gear.
13. Go back to screen 24 and use the bellows on the glass tube to blow the wooden ball up to the top. Then take the pry bar.
14. Go back to the windmill (screen 29) and go inside to screen 30. Use the gear on the other two gears in the wall to reveal a hidden staircase in the floor.
15. Head downstairs to screen 25 and pick up the stained glass piece. Use the clue from the church pew to solve the puzzle on the gated door and go through to screen 26. Pick up the unlit torch.
16. Go upstairs to screen 37. Go through the right door to screen 38. Lift up the tablecloth and take take the pewter key. If you like, you can also place the two stained glass pieces you have on the board behind the table.
17. Go through this next door to screen 40 and pick up the garden trowel. Also, place the log under the cauldron in the fireplace.
18. Go back to screen 37. Go straight to screen 46. Tap on the knight and use the clue from the parchment paper in your bag to solve this puzzle. There will be another puzzle we can’t solve yet.
19. Go up the stairs to screen 61. Lift the rug and use the pry bar to open the secret door. Head down the stairs to screen 58 and pick up the broken wooden piece.
20. Go back to screen 46. Go right and then through the right door to screen 48. Pick up the magnet.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.