11. Go to the right white pillar next to the gate. Zoom in on the circle with the button under it. Press the button and a grid of square buttons will appear. You’ll now have a new page available in your journal with the solution to this puzzle. You can see the journal here.
12. Take the little knob from it. Then go to the left pillar and find the other round puzzle. Slide the little slider to one side so one flap drops down, then slide it to the other side. Now, place the knob in the little socket at the bottom and the top will open up, revealing a purple gem. Take it.
13. This next part is a little trick to find! Go to the right pillar again and look at the side of the left panel. There’s a little groove with a grey piece in it. Slide the grey piece to the right and and then up until it reveals a socket for a gem. Place the purple gem in the socket and watch what happens.
14. Look at your tablet. There’s a sort of metallic scarab on it. Press the green button and the “wings” will part, revealing a key. Take it.
15. Place the key in the slot on the left pillar with the two intersecting rings. They’ll change colors to yellow and green and get all shuffled up. You need to solve this puzzle by separating the two colors.
16. Now a new puzzle opens, and another journal page unlocks. Turn to page 8 (check my journal if you want) for the solution to the puzzle. You need to press the buttons in the order given so they all turn from red to green. If you need to reset the board, you can press the big yellow button. Take the odd-looking key from inside when you finish.
17. Go to the right pillar and find the side with three squares. There’s a keyhole that matches your new key. Use it to unlock this puzzle. Then move each slider to open the three doors. Match the symbols to the symbols on your tablet, then take the blue gem.
18. You should now have another journal entry unlocked, page 9. It gives you a clue of what to do next. Go to the left pillar and look at the very bottom. There’s a clear glass tube with a piece at the bottom that spins around. Turn it until you see the slot for the gem and then drag the blue gem to it. Watch what happens.
19. Now look at the left pillar again. A button has appeared on one of the sides. Press it, then rotate the triangles so green is at the bottom. Drag it downwards.
20. Now, you should back away from the gate and look at your feet. The ground beneath you has opened up! There’s another puzzle and, along with it, page 10 in your journal is unlocked. It gives you the solution to this puzzle. It’s like a safe combination lock. You start on the first symbols, then turn left to the next, right to the next one, and then left to the last. Some big, mysterious puzzle will rise from the ground, and you’ll also have page 11 unlocked in your journal.
20. The middle of this puzzle rotates, revealing different parts through a couple of windows. Find the one that matches the symbol on page 11 of the journal (two overlapping triangles). Then look at the grid on that page and use the toggles to slide the pieces until you find the key in the upper left-hand corner of the grid.
Continue to the the next page by clicking the page numbers below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.