Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete walkthrough guide for Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!). There are videos throughout, as well.
Chapter 4: The Guests
1. Take the two statues. Then enter the door all the way to the left. Open the cabinet to get the lubricant and notice the clue on the wall.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for chapters 1-4 here:
2. Leave and go into the next room. Take the statue and leave.
3. Go into the next room. Use the clue from the first room to solve the puzzle above the fireplace and light the fire. Then take a branch from the tree by the window and light it in the fireplace (you may need to use the lubricant on it first). Grab the statue and leave the room.
4. Go to the fourth and final room. Use the torch to light the candles. Notice the numbers on the mirror.
5. Go back to the first room and enter 1786 into the locked night table to get another statue and a birth certificate.
6. Go back to the second room and place all the statues like so to get a crowbar and an ID card.
7. Go back to the fourth room and use the crowbar to open the horoscope puzzle on the stand. Now to solve it and get another birth certificate.
8. Go back to the third room and open the drawer to get another birth certificate.
9. Go back to the first room and use the dates on all the birth certificates to unlock the briefcase. Match each one to the color of the room it was found in.
10. Now you have another puzzle to solve, with the family tree. Solve the puzzle by counting two letters back for each letter you see (for example, C = A), till you get this:
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 5.
If you like this game, you might also like Shadowmatic.