Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete walkthrough guide for Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!). There are videos throughout, as well.
Chapter 7: The Wickham Legacy
1. Open the door upstairs and head inside. Lift the curtain and take the axe. Go into the next room and give the axe to the coat of arms to get some stars. Open the cabinet and get a key. Also, touch the middle deer’s left antler so it falls off and you can pick it up.
You can also watch my video for chapters 7-9 here:
2. Go back to the first room and open the drawer of the desk to get vinegar. Pour it on the painting of the woman to reveal a locked safe.
3. Use the antler to reach the shiny object in the grate. It’s a gear! Place the gear in the cuckoo clock with the others and solve the puzzle. You need to match up the teeth of the gears. Then you’ll get a clue for the safe.
4. Count up the number of pool balls, butterflies, animal heads, and swords. Those are the numbers for the safe. Enter 6938 (there’s a pool ball and a boar head in the cabinet) to get another puzzle, some torn up pieces of a letter. Put the pieces together.
5. Tap on the books to the right. We have to place them in the right order. You need to add the numbers from the clue to the numbers on the spine and then arrange them in ascending order. When you finish, a secret door will open! Go through to learn who the killer is.
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 8.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.