Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!) by Haiku Games. There are videos throughout, as well.
Chapter 1: Invitation to Dine
1. Pick up the letter I from the ground and place it in the word Wickham over the gate. Then get the key and use it to unlock the gate.
2. Head towards the door. Pick up the three stars and go inside.
3. Set the dinner table:
You can also watch my video walkthrough for chapters 1-4 here:
4. Leave the dining room and get the key from the little stand. Then use it to open the door to the basement.
5. Pick up the hammer and the red wire. Then use the hammer to break the boxes and get more wires. Get the screwdriver and another wire from the drawers. Also, get the clue on the table. Then use the screwdriver to open the fuse box and solve the puzzle. (ROYGBIV stands for the colors of the rainbow. Simply match the colors to the numbers so Red = 1, orange = 1, Yellow = 3, Green = 2, Blue = 4, Indigo = 3, and Violet = 4.)
6. Go back to the dining room.
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 2.
If you like this game, you might also like Shadowmatic.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.