The Mortimar Hill Hotel
This is a complete walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android game The Mortimar Hill Hotel by Monioko. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. You’re lying in bed, staring at the fan. Tap the down arrow to see the rest of the room. Look at the postcard on the bed near the stuffed bear.
You can also watch my video walkthrough of the game here:
2. Find the switch near the TV to turn off the fan. Then look at the fan again to see the words “YOU MUST LEAVE.” Notice the Y M L are in red. That might be important.
3. Look at the fan switch again. There’s a hand print in blood!
4. I went through the second door and then back out and the stuffed bear was missing, but not sure what caused that. Anyway, go trough the second door and then tap to the right to see a long hallway.
5. If you go through the left door, you’ll see a ball roll. But no one’s there! Notice the Hieronymus Bosch painting on the wall. Tap the upper right corner to peel off the painting and see a decoder. Then go back to the hallway.
6. Look at the piano and read another postcard.
7. Open the cabinet to the left of the elevator to get a briefcase/satchel to use as your inventory.
8. Go back a bit and through the door to the right of the piano. This is another bedroom. Go through the door to the bathroom and pick up the lightbulb and the rubber plug from the bathtub.
9. Go back to the hallway. Turn to face the mirror near the radiator. Use the bulb to light up the left sconce and a brooch will fall from behind the radiator. Pick it up.
10. Continue back down the hallway a bit. To the left is an odd portrait. Place the brooch to the right of it. It triggers something. Zoom back out and pick up the three wooden blocks from the floor.
11. Go back to the decoder behind the Hieronymus Bosch painting. Place the wooden blocks on it and line each up with the letters from the fan we saw earlier — Y M L. You then get Y = Right 60, M = Left 15, and L = Right 30.
12. Go back to the bedroom near the piano. Move the mirror that’s over the dresser to reveal a safe. Use the numbers you just go to unlock it. So 60 right, 15 left, 30 right. Open it and take the key card from inside.
13. Enter the elevator at the end of the hallway. Insert the key card. If you go to the Lower Level (LL), the way is blocked. So go down the the basement (B). Look at the wall of metal sheets and pick up the piece of putty.
14. Go back up to the third floor. Some of the lights go out. Head back to the four pictures and and head left. Pick up the box of matches from the chair.
15. Go back to the bedroom you woke up in. Pick up the candle from under the small table.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.