Rusty Lake: Roots
By: LoyaltyGame B.V.
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for the iOS, Android and PC game Rusty Lake: Roots by LoyaltyGame B.V. It’s the tenth game in the Cube Escape/Rusty Lake series. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Note: This walkthrough goes in chronological order. I broke up the walkthrough into three chapters per page to make it a little more digestible. Just click on the links to find the chapter you’re looking for.
Page 1: James Vanderboom, The House, The Uncle
You can also watch my video for James Vanderboom, The House, and The Uncle here:
1. Tap on James inside the white box. Tap on James to zoom in on him and then look at the envelope in his pocket. Notice the number 572 on the bottom.
2. Tap on the suitcase and drag the numbers so they say 572. Then tap on the lock to the right of the numbers to unlock it. Tap the lid of the suitcase to open it and take the bone from inside. There’s also a small box. Move the slider to the right to open it and take the seed.
3. Zoom back out. Swipe to look to the right. Pick up the watering can. Give the bone to the dog and then tap on the dog to get him to dig a hole. Place the seed in the hole.
4. Head left to the well and attach the can to the rope. Tap the handle to lower it down and then back up. Take the can full of water and use it to water the seed. A tree will start growing!
5. Tap on James until a white box surrounds his face. Tap on the box to complete this chapter and add him to the family tree.
1. Drag the stool to James’ feet and tap on him twice to make him stand on it. Then tap the tree and loosen the twig until it falls off. Give it to James and use it to knock down the crow’s nest.
2. Tap on the flower pots and pick up the worm and white diamond. Then examine the nest. Tap on the egg until it cracks and a baby crow emerges. Feed the worm to the crow and get it to fly away. Pick up the green diamond.
3. Swipe to look right. There’s another diamond inside the house, behind the glass window. Tap the glass a few times to break it and grab the pink diamond.
4. Place all the diamonds on the door and turn the handle to open it. Tap the white box to complete the chapter.
1. Tap on the framed picture and peel it off to reveal a clue (heart in a jar) and a key. Take the key.
2. Head right and use the key to unlock the bottom drawer of the dresser and take the hatchet. Also, take the matches from the second drawer.
3. Use the hatchet to cut up the log of wood and take the pieces of wood. Place them in the fireplace and use the matches to light a fire. Take the key.
4. Use the key to unlock the window and see some bloody handprints on the window. It’s a clue!
5. Use the handprints clue to figure out which buttons to press on the puzzle to the left. Open the pocket watch and tap it to get the hands to land on 8:25.
6. Go to the grandfather clock and set the time to 8:25. Open the door of the clock to see what appears to be the uncle’s corpse?
7. Tap on the corpse to make it drop to the floor. Then zoom in on his nipple, tear it off (yuck!) and go inside to grab his heart. Continue on to leave through his mouth.
8. Place the heart in the jar and tap on the white box to complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.