The Last Dance:
[yout can also watch my video for The Last Dance, The Graveyard, and Roots here:
1. Solve all the sliding block puzzles to the right. Then take "The Vamderbooms’ Family Time” album from inside. Also, notice the arrows at the top: >>>>>. That’s a dance sequence.
You can watch this video I made for both the sliding block puzzles and the dance sequences:
2. Place the record on the gramophone and turn the handle to play the music. Now, you need to tap Frank and Rose left or right to make them dance. For this song, the sequence goes Right, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right. Or RRLLRRRLLLRR. Then take the key from Rose.
3. Use the key to get the dress and The Lake Suite record. Also, notice the dance sequence written at the top of the cabinet: >>>>>.
4. Put the dress on Rose. Play the record. Then have them dance in this sequence: RRRLRLRLLRRR. You can see it while they’re dancing if you position the camera just right.
5. Take the needle from the broken gramophone and prick Rose’s finger with it. Tap the white box to collect her blood and complete the chapter. You now have all ten sacrifices!
1. Take the bone from the dog. Then put it in the grave and take the shovel. Arrange the bones into a human skeleton. We’re still missing a few.
2. Dig up Emma’s grave to get another bone.
3. Dig up three more bones from Ida’s Samuel’s, and James’ graves. Albert’s is blocked and Mary’s has a locked box in it. To unlock it, add the months from Emma’s and Ida’s graves for the first two numbers (10 + 12 = 22) and the days from Samuel’s and Albert’s graves for the last two numbers (30 + 03 = 33). So enter 2233 to unlock the box. Take the piercer.
4. Use the piercer on Albert’s grave and take the last bone.
5. Place all the bones in the grave and reconstruct the skeleton. Open its mouth and take the last timepiece. Place it around Rose’s neck and tap the white box to complete the chapter.
1. Take the three timepieces from Rose, Leonard and Frank.
2. Place them in the correct slots below the sacrifices and open them up. They all point to 2:45.
3. Set the clock to 2:45 and put Emma inside it. The gate will open, revealing all ten sacrifices.
4. Look at all the drawings on the wall. They tell you which body part each letter represents, as well as a couple of numbers to start you off. So this is what you know:
James’ tongue = J = 1 (I think this means the tongue weighs 1 LB)
Rose’s blood = R
Leonard’s foot = L
Frank’s hair = F = 3 (This is telling you which spot to place the hair, but is also telling you the weight of the hair)
Mary’s teeth = M
Samuel’s eye = S
Ida’s eye = I
Emma’s tears = E
Albert’s brain = A
5. Balance all the sacrifices so they are level with each other. Frank’s hair is the starting point — place it on 3. We’re still missing William’s heart, but now you know where to place them all.
6. Now this next part is confusing and I’m not even 100% sure about the logic. But this is how I understand it. After you balance them, you have James’ tongue resting on a 5LB weight. Since you know that his tongue weighs 1 LB, that means together they’re 6. I know, it’s a huge stretch and I really don’t like it. But apparently from that you’re supposed to understand that each weight + sacrifice balanced out with each other adds up to 6. If you have a better way to explain how you get 6, please share.
So if each sacrifice + numbered plate adds up to 6, then you subtract the weight of the plate to get the weight of the body part. It works out to 6 – 1 (Samuel & Iris’s eyes) = 5, 6 – 3 (Mary’s teeth & Albert’s brain) = 3, 6 – 4 (Emma’s tears) = 2, and 6 – 2 (Rose’s blood) = 4.
So for the chest, that gives you:
S = 5, M = 3, I = 5
E = 2, A = 3, R = 4
Open it up to get William’s heart and…the number 6 that we needed before??? It says “Balance the substance of your past lives.”
7. Place the heart on the last scale. Some roots will grow from the tree and land in all the jars.
8. Tap all the sacrifices. Then tap on the silhouette at the top of the tree. Drag all the sacrifices to William’s body (the silhouette) so he can be reborn. Tap through until you see the white box. Tap on it to complete the game.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.