Adventure Escape: Midnight Carnival Mystery Story
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 7 of the iOS and Android game Adventure Escape: Midnight Carnival Mystery Story by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Note: Make sure to pick up the blue sparkly things as you find them. They’re magic. I’m not pointing out each one, but they’re pretty bright and obvious.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for Chapter 7 here:
1. Tap on the bulletin board to see a note that says “Time is but a sequence of events” and take the paper with the Eiffel Tower on it. Then enter the clown’s mouth!
2. Press the green and polka-dotted buttons by the door and go through to the green dotted room.
3. Place the top of the Eiffel Tower on the painting and take the striped button. Also, pick up the bird.
4. Go back and place the striped button with the others. Press it and go through the door again to the green striped room.
5. Place the bird in the cuckoo clock and an A will shoot out of it as the clock stops on 5:00. Also, pick up the swirly button and the teacup.
6. Go back and place the swirly button with the others. Press it and go through the door to the green swirly room.
7. Take the lamp shade and the wheel and open the door under the clock to see a teddy bear. Leave the room.
8. Go back to the green striped room and place the wheel on the bicycle painting. Take the thumbtack.
9. Go outside and use the thumbtack to pop all the balloons. Take the purple button and place it with the others. This gives you three new rooms to explore. Let’s start with purple + polka dots to get to the purple dotted room.
10. Place the lampshade over the lightbulb and the clock will change to 1:30 and an L will appear next to it. Take all three books and leave the room.
11. Go to the purple striped room. Take the green bear. Place the books on the shelf and the clock will set to 4:10 and the letter G appears next to it.
12. Go to the purple swirly room now. Add the teacup to the others and the clock will set to 3:45 and an E will appear next to it. Take the piece of green dotted heart and leave the room.
13. Go back to the green dotted room and place the heart piece with the other. The clock will switch to 7:25 and the letter C will appear.
14. Go back to the green swirly room. Place the bear with the other one and the clock will set to 9:50 and the letter Y will appear.
15. Go back to the main room. Put all the clocks together to get the passcode for the locked drawer.
Green Dotted Room = C = 7:25
Green Striped Room = A = 5:00
Green Swirly Room = Y = 9:50
Purple Dotted Room = L = 1:30
Purple Striped Room = G = 4:10
Purple Swirled Room = E = 3:45
Place them in order of time and you get LEGACY. Enter that into the drawer to open it and get the black button. Place it with the others and go through the door to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 7! Click here to continue to Chapter 8 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.