Adventure Escape: Midnight Carnival Mystery Story
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 8 of the iOS and Android game Adventure Escape: Midnight Carnival Mystery Story by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Note: Make sure to pick up the blue sparkly things as you find them. They’re magic. I’m not pointing out each one, but they’re pretty bright and obvious.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for Chapter 8 here:
1. Pick up the rake, clothespin, and fan. Notice the clue on the tree that shows that a diamond equals 4. Also, find the clue with the animals.
2. Use the rake on the hay and take the flute piece. Add it to the rest of the flute. Then go inside the wagon.
3. Use the clothespin to pin the tapestry up so you can see it. Take the sledgehammer and tongs. Look at the clue on the couch. Solve the rolling ball puzzle. It goes like this: Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Up. Place the mold on the table.
4. Leave the wagon and use the hammer to smash the pot and get another flute piece. Also, use the tongs to pick up the hot piece of coal.
5. Add the flute piece to the rest of the flute and then play the music. It’s not too hard. The flute pieces are lined up in order to match the notes. So it goes like this:
Red, Green, Dark Blue, Dark Blue, Green, Red, Pink, Yellow, Turquoise, Turquoise, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Turquoise, Yellow, Purple, Turquoise, Yellow, Purple, Red, Green, Dark Blue, Pink, Yellow, Turquoise, Turquoise.
You’ll then get a clue with some symbols as part of equations.
6. Time to combine all the clues we have. First, look at the animals on the decoration outside. Find those animals and colors on the tapestry inside and note them down.
7. Next, take the clue from the tree (diamond = 4) and the clue from the couch (circle with a line through it = 3) and solve the equations from the flute clue to figure out the numbers for all the symbols.
8. Next, pull the symbols off the tapestry based on the animals and colors, and give them each their numbers. And last, order them according to the six animal emblems. It goes 467489.
9. Enter 4674789 into the chest outside to get a silver bar.
10. Go back inside. Add the coal to the oven and place the silver bar on top to melt it. Use the tongs to pick up the melted silver and pour it into the key mold. Use the fan to cool off the metal, then take the key.
11. Use the key to unlock the chest inside and take the crystal ball. Place the crystal ball on the table to see some newspapers clipping about a fire in the carnival. Then someone comes in and kidnaps you both!
And that’s the end of Chapter 8! Click here to continue to Chapter 9 or choose a chapter below.