Adventure Escape: Midnight Carnival Mystery Story
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 6 of the iOS and Android game Adventure Escape: Midnight Carnival Mystery Story by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Note: Make sure to pick up the blue sparkly things as you find them. They’re magic. I’m not pointing out each one, but they’re pretty bright and obvious.
Chapter 6, The Fun House:
You can also watch my video for Chapter 6 here:
1. Knock down the sign to reveal a bow. We can’t pick it up yet, but you can take the mosaic tile. Also, notice the clowns faces on the carousel. The first has 4 teeth, the second has 3, and the third has 2 teeth. Tap on the clown statue in the distance and enter 432 and take the flower garland. Also, place the mosaic tile in the slot on the wall and take the bat and arrow.
2. Go back to the carousel and place the garland on the horse. Take the Allen wrench. Also, use the arrow with the bow to pick it up.
3. Go back to the clown and use the bow and arrow to shoot down the jack-o-lantern pi╬ô├╢┬ú╬ô├╗├åata. Then use the bat to smash it open and take the candy.
4. Go back to the carousel and tap on the candy cart. Place the candies on the table and then sort them so each jar holds an equal weight. Then take the pink gum ball from the cat’s mouth.
5. Head left to the Ferris wheel. Frank is stuck up there! First, use the Allen wrench to remove the cover of the control panel. Then, use the gum to fix the wire. And last, swap the tiles around so all the wires are connected. The Ferris wheel will turn back on and Frank will come down. That’s the end of the chapter!
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.