Adventure Escape: Midnight Carnival Mystery Story
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 9 of the iOS and Android game Adventure Escape: Midnight Carnival Mystery Story by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Note: Make sure to pick up the blue sparkly things as you find them. They’re magic. I’m not pointing out each one, but they’re pretty bright and obvious.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for Chapter 9 here:
1. Get rid of all the rocks on the ground so you can find all the magic — there are seven bits of magic. Pick up the candle. Then use your magic on the snakes to get rid of them. They were just an illusion!
2. Tap the chains holding Jack’s arms up. You need to move them around so they’re untangled. It’s similar to a puzzle from a previous Adventure Escape game. You need to make sure none of the chains cross each other. When they’re all green, it means you solved it. Take the knife that falls.
3. Use the knife to cut the vine and get a long stick.
4. Use the long stick with the grappling hook and then take the grappling stick. Use the grappling stick to get the mining pick (pickaxe).
5. Use the pickaxe on the wall to break it down and go through to the next room.
6. Pick up the candle and the cup and then go through the next doorway.
7. Pick up two more candles and fill the cup with water.
8. Go back to the cell and pour the water in the hole. A box will float up. Take the flint from inside.
9. Go back outside and use the flint on the dry moss. Pick up the fire.
10. Go back to the room with the candles and place the rest of the candles down. Light them with the fire.
11. Look at the symbols on all four gravestones. Then, based on the number of candles near each gravestone, enter the symbols onto the slab of rock. So it goes Lightning, Spider, Lute, Sword. Take the stone symbol from inside.
12. Go back outside. Place the stone symbol in the slot and a door will open. Go inside and take the knife, then leave again.
13. Use the knife to cut the vines and solve the sudoku puzzle.
14. Go back through the stone door and follow the gray tiles on the sudoku board to get to the door. It goes like this:
15. Ok the other side of the door, you’ll meet Zoastra. She has Emily! To save her, tap each of the circles on the cauldron. Connect the blue lines on each and complete the game!
Congratulations! You completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.