Adventure Escape: Midnight Carnival Mystery Story
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 2 of the iOS and Android game Adventure Escape: Midnight Carnival Mystery Story by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Note: Make sure to pick up the blue sparkly things as you find them. They’re magic. I’m not pointing out each one, but they’re pretty bright and obvious.
Chapter 2, Carnival Square:
You can also watch my video for Chapter 2 here:
1. Pick up the map piece shaped like Australia. Enter the hot dog stand.
2. Pick up the broom. Look at the cotton candy colors — they’re dark blue, pink, light blue, purple. Enter those colors in the combination lock to unlock the the locker. Take the baseball and the wooden block shaped like Europe. Also, open the fridge and notice the rotten carrot.
3. Tap on the carrot. Seeing as you’re a witch, you can use a spell to spruce it back up. You just need to find the right symbols that combine to make the symbols at the top. Take the healthy carrot from the fridge.
4. Leave the hot dog stand head left. Pick up the baseball from the ground and use the broom to get the baseball on the roof. Notice the three numbers hidden in the scene — 4, 8 & 2. Enter them on the padlock in that order to open it. Take the China map piece and then head to the baseball game.
5. Place all three baseballs down in front of you. You need to hit the red clowns with the targets on them. You need to set the two trackers and throw each ball. They should look like the photos below before you throw. Then take the South America puzzle piece.
6. Go back. Place all the puzzle pieces on the map and take the wheel.
7. Replace the wheel on the carriage and use your magic to turn the fake horse into a real one. Feed him the carrot to make him move away and head to the main office to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 2! Click here to continue to Chapter 3 or choose a chapter below.