Adventure Escape: Hidden Ruins – Mystery Story
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android adventure game, Adventure Escape: Hidden Ruins – Mystery Story by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. There’s a lot to do here. First, pick up the dial from the floor and the prism from the statue. Then, solve the sliding block puzzle to get the cork out through the lower left opening.
2. Go through the right doorway. Have Bert fly up to get you another dial. Pick up the sickle and gloves. Also look at the clue on the parchment.
3. Leave the room and use the sickle to cut the left banner. Pick up the piece. Go through the left doorway.
4. Use the gloves on the plants on the lower left to get another prism. Pick up the dial and use the plug to stop the water from draining from the fountain. Four drawings will appear on the stones. Place the three dials on the sundials. Wet the banner using the water from the fountain.
5. Use the wet cloth to clean the dirt from the wall. You’ll see 4 red symbols, 3 pink, 1 orange, and 6 blue. If you match the symbols on the fountain to the ones on the wall, you get:
The statue in the middle is holding a bird and there are 5 birds in the background. Remember these numbers because we’re going to use them soon.
6. Set the sundials so they match the clue from the parchment. The game will tell you when you get it right and give you a note with your findings.
7. Go back inside to the right room. Use the 5 numbers you got from the fountain and the wall to unlock the chest in the left corner. Take the third prism. Place all three prisms on the light reflecting puzzle on the floor.
8. Rotate the mirrors so two colored beams hit each colored triangle and then lead to the proper gems. A telescope will rise up from the ground.
9. Tap on the telescope and add the Sundial Note to it. You need to use the sundials and parchment clue together with it to figure out the order. Now, just find each symbol and number and press the turquoise button to lock them in place and light up a constellation. Do this until all six constellations are lit up. It needs to be in the correct sequence or it won’t work. (Note that the sun looks very different on the sundial versus the note.) When you’re done, take the dog tile.
10. Go back the the main hall and place the dog tile with the others in the back. You need to press the tiles in order of the constellations. It goes: snake, lyre, dragon, swan, ox, dog. Go through the open door.
11. Pick up the mallet, leaf, twig, and five bowls. The last one breaks.
12. You need to fix the broken bowl. Use one bowl to collect some water and pore it on the dry dirt. Use the stick to mix it up into clay and then use the lead collect some of it. Use it with the broken bowl to fix it and pick it up.
13. Fill up all the bowls so you have all six filled with water. Then tap on the statue.
14. Place all six bowls down and place Bert in he statue’s open hand. Tap him to hear him sing. Tap on the bowls and add the mallet. You need to play the tune Bert is singing. This is kind of dumb, but basically tap the bowls in the order from smallest ripple to biggest ripple. You can follow the order shown below.
15. A panel on the foot of the statue opens up but it’s stuck. Use the twig to open it. It’s another challenging puzzle! You need to turn the board until the balls end up in their matching squares. You have to do it in only five moves. It goes: Right, Right, Right, Left, Left.
16. The statue’s fingers open, but you still can’t grab the Elixir. You have to play another one of Bert’s songs. Blargh.
17. Another panel opens up, revealing another balls puzzle. It goes: Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Left.
18. And now you have to play one last tune from Bert.
19. The third and final panel opens. Solve the last puzzle. It goes: Left, Right, Right, Right, Left. Grab the Elixir of Life!
20. The cave is collapsing! You have to escape! It’s a really annoying runner like Temple Run. Swipe left and right to move and avoid the stalactites. That’s the last puzzle of the game and then you’re done!
Congratulations! You completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.