RoomBreak: Escape Now!!
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/roombreak” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
Episode 6, Room 5
1. Pick up the hook.
2. Pick up the oxygen tank.
3. Pick up the “Oxygen Cutter (Not Usable)”.
4. Take the cutter from the shelf.
5. Open the drawers to the left to get pencil 1 & 2 (from different drawers).
6. Mix the oxygen tank with the oxygen cutter to get an incomplete oxygen cutter.
7. Mix the cutter with each of the pencils to get Lead 1 & 2.
8. Use the two leads on the gaps in the pipes near the ceiling.
9. Pick up the gas tank in the right corner.
10. Combine the gas tank with the incomplete oxygen cutter to get a usable oxygen cutter.
11. Use the oxygen cutter on the panel on the machine. It opens, revealing a button.
12. Press the button and electricity flows through the pipes and a door opens.
13. Walk through the door. We’re back in the second room.
14. Pick up the key from the top of the wooden box.
15. Pick up the rope from the floor.
16. Mix the rope with the hook to get a hooked rope.
17. Throw the grappling hook up through the hole in the ceiling.
18. Change to the foot icon and climb out through the ceiling.
19. After some dialogue, use the key on the locked door and exit.
You made it! Watch the ending that reminds me a *lot* of Ellie – Help me out…please.
If you liked this game, try these other room escape games.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.