RoomBreak: Escape Now!!
Episode 6, Room 2
1. Touch the lightbulb in the back to turn in on.
2. Pick up your old friend, the hammer.
3. Pick up the machine parts that are lying around (#2, 4, 5, 8).
4. There’s some movement behind the wooden box. Take a look and you find another girl who’s been kidnapped!
(GOLDEN KEY: Take the golden key that’s lying on a pipe towards the back and left.)
5. On the right wall are some wooden bars. There’s another machine part stuck behind. Use the hammer to break the wood (luckily the hammer puzzle is easier than in episodes 4 & 5) and take machine part #3.
6. There are two more machine parts in the two cabinets on the ground. Take them (#6 & 9).
7. Open the metal panel on the back wall and take machine part #1.
8. Move the sheet on the sofa and take machine part #7.
9. Open the large panel on the back wall.
10. Place all 9 pieces into the open panel.
11. Now you have a puzzle to solve. It’s actually really easy because the game won’t let you place the pieces in the wrong spots.
12. This is how it should look in the end:
13. Once they’re all in place, the door opens. Walk through it.
Congratulations! On to room 3!