RoomBreak: Escape Now!!
Episode 6, Room 3
1. After some strange dialog that reminded me of “Ellie – Help me out…please,” pick up the hammer.
2. Pick up fuse 1 & 3 off the floor.
3. Pick up the memo from the table near the bottom of the screen. Pick up memo two from the floor.
(GOLDEN KEY: Don’t forge the golden key on the table.)
4. Open the metal door to the back and left to get Fuse 4.
5. Use the hammer on the TV stand to get fuse 5.
6. Move the dirty (bloody?) sheet on the floor to get Fuse 2.
7. Look at the memos you picked up. It says “open device” backwards on the one with the colors. So place the fuses in the slots on the wall opposite of that the paper shows. So, it would go like this:
8. If you got it right, the red light on the wall will turn green. Press it and a safe is revealed in the wall.
9. Examine the TV. There’s a news story about a serial killer on the loose. He has a number on his chest: 9764.
10. Type 9764 into the keypad of the safe and pull the lever.
11. Take the device key from inside.
12. Did you notice in the last room there were some words that said “key here”? Well, now we have that key. So walk back through the door to room 2.
13. To the left is the device in question. Use the key where it tells you to. A green light turns on.
14. Pull the lever and there’s a noise from the other room.
15. Go back through the door to room 3.
16. After another strange conversation, go through the door that just opened.
Congratulations! On to room 4!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.