Lost & Alone – Point & Click Adventure Escape
By: Point & Click LLC (Midnight Adventures)
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android puzzle adventure game, Lost & Alone, by Point & Click LLC. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video walkthrough for the whole game here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Read the note and continue straight ahead to screen 2.
2. Ignore the totem pole for now and continue straight ahead to screen 3.
3. Go to the tree stump and solve the puzzle to get a fire gem.
4. Take the right path to screen 4 and place the fire gem in the socket to get a clue for your journal.
5. Continue ahead to screen 17. Tap on the bench to get a clue and take the piece of chewed gum.
7. Take the left path to screen 18. Pick up the rope ladder and notice the clue on the ground.
8. Continue ahead to screen 19. Examine the bike to get a clue for your journal.
9. Look at the plaque next to the door on the building. It says:
“On the Eleventh hour,
At Twenty-Five Past,
I look up at the sky,
As rain falls fast.”
10. Tap on the clock. Move the small hand to XI (11) and the big hand on V (5) for 25. Then rotate the clouds so the rainy one is at the top. Go inside to screen 20.
11. Tap on the box on the table. Use the clue from the bike to solve the puzzle and open it. Take the axe and the sewing cloth.
12. Go upstairs to screen 20a and pick up the screwdriver. Also, read the note. We’ll come back for the planetarium puzzle.
13. Go back down to screen 20 and take the stairs down to screen 20b. Pick up the brass weight and leave.
14. Go back to screen 2 and arrange the totem pole according to the clue in your journal. Take the key.
15. Go back to screen 3 and take the left path to screen 5. Continue to screen 6. Solve the puzzle on the door. Take the hammer and go through to screen 6b.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.