Stray Cat Doors
By: PULSMO, INC.
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android room escape game, Stray Cat Doors, by PULSMO. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Pick up the key. Use it to unlock the gate.
2. Head to the front door. There’s a pair of boots to the right. Examine them. Take the bell from inside.
3. Zoom back out and tap on the bike. Place the bell on the bike and and ring it to scare off the frogs. Now you can see a clue!
4. Open the box near the bike to get a piece of the cat puzzle.
5. Go back outside the gate and examine the garbage can. There’s a padlock on it. Copy the pattern from the clue onto it to open it and take another puzzle piece.
6. Tap on the red bucket up to the left. Grab the bucket and notice the numbers on the toy boats. Mark them down:
7. Fill the bucket with water that’s dripping off the roof.
8. Tap on the umbrella. Examine the hole. Pour the water from the bucket into the hole and take the puzzle piece
9. Tap on the postal box near the gate and enter 394, like you saw on the toy boats. Take the puzzle piece from inside.
10. You have all four puzzle pieces, so open the front door and complete Stage 1! Click here to continue to Stage 2.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.