16. Head back outside and go left twice, then up to the lighthouse. Notice the 5 here as well. It might be important. Remember what the guy on the dock told you about the directions? So press NSWEEN to unlock the door. Go through.
17. Take the puzzle piece and shovel. Then head up.
18. Grab the worm/bait and the saw. Then head through the door. Talk to the boy here. He asks for an empty bottle. Give it to him and he’ll put a message in it and toss it in the water.
19. Go back inside and head up. Grab the triangular key and solve the puzzle under the lightbulb. You need to connect the yellow nodes to each other, the red nodes to each other, and the blue nodes to each other. It’s not easy! And again, it’s different each game. Once you solve it, the lighthouse will turn on.
20. Head two floors down and use the triangular key to unlock the fuse box. Pull the lever down to shut off the power to the fan.
21. Go back up one floor and take the crank from behind the fan.
22. Go back to the dock. The boat’s here! You can also take a look at the message in a bottle but can’t open it yet. Get on the boat.
23. Notice it says 1975 on the top of the boat. Head inside.
24. Pick up the duct tape and talk to everyone here. The little girl tells you that the last time she came to this island was at 3:42. She also sounds like she met the boy by the lighthouse. The man in the turban tells you a clue – “The longest distance is the love between a fish and a bird. One is flying in the sky, the other looking upon into the sea.” Head up the ladder.
25. Give the worm/bait to the big fish and it will swim up to get it, revealing the numbers 63942.
26. Head back down the ladder and tap on the screen to the left of it. Enter the numbers 63942 in the form of points that form shapes. Then go downstairs.
27. For now, the only thing you can do down here is pick up the space rune.
28. Go back out and to the deck of the boat. Talk the the man here. He wants you to find him a blue feather. Tap on the loudspeaker and solve the puzzle. It’s basically trial and error. It might be different each game, but this is what worked for me:
29. Take the flying fish. Also, notice the guy’s suitcase says GYC 1997 on it.
30. Leave the boat and go back inside. Find the clock on the wall and change the time to 3:42. Then go upstairs to the lounge.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.