46. Tap the cracked cup a few times to break it and take the stone tablet. Also, place the spear tip on the statue’s spear and then take the blue gem from its mouth.
47. Tap on the back wall and place the puzzle piece down with the others. Solve the puzzle and take the green potion. Again, the puzzle will be different each time.
48. Leave the temple and head left. Notice the pharaoh’s eyes are another clue. Also, use the shovel to dig up the arrow key (weird fragment). Then continue left.
49. Place the blue gem in the eye here and continue left.
50. Tap on the statue. There’s a puzzle here and it says:
“Time sometimes stands still as a statue.
The simpler the shape, the more secrets it keeps.”
Remember the very first clue we found in the game? The drawing of the four shapes on a grid? Yeah, I forgot about it, too! But that’s the solution. You’ll then get another clue projected into the sky.
51. Go back to the hand. Head right and then to the statue. Notice his eyes are another clue.
52. Go back through the portal to the present.
53. Head back to the boat and to the deck. Give the man the blue feather and he’ll open his suitcase for you. Notice it says 1945 on it and take the stone egg.
54. Go back inside and up the ladder to the bowls of sea creatures. Give the moonflower to the beetle and it will show you the password on its back.
55. Go back to the factory and place the stone egg on the press. Pull the lever and crush it. Take the seed.
56. While you’re here, enter the dissection room and pour the green potion in the alien’s mouth (remember the girl said it can resurrect a dead body?). He’ll start levitating and then disappear, leaving some clues on the wall.
57. Go back through the time portal and keep going right until you meet a boy. Talk to him and he asks for the seed. Give it to him and he’ll plant it.
58. Go back through the time portal and find that same spot. The tree grew! Climb up to the rocket.
59. Tap on the door. Now you can finally use the clue from the dissection room. It’s different each game, though, so mine won’t look the same as yours.
60. Go inside and climb up the ladder. Use the arrow key / weird fragment to get the flower. Then, solve the puzzle to free the man. It might be different each game. I’m not sure.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.