Isoland 2: Ashes of Time
By: Lilith Games (COTTONGAME Network Technology)
Lilith Games’ Isoland 2: Ashes of Time is the sequel to their original point-and-click adventure game, Isoland. It deals with time travel and all sorts of weird stuff. The puzzles can also be a bit tricky. So if you need help, use this walkthrough I made. You can also ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Follow the tutorial. Pick up the triangular space rune and place it on the hourglass. Then head out the door.
2. Take a look at the drawing on the the easel. It’s a clue we’ll need later. Take a screenshot of it if you’d like. Then head right.
3. Pick up the matches and the blueberries. Talk to the time traveler’s wife (heh). Keep taking to her until you run out of options. She tells you a bunch of interesting information.
4. Tap on the wired device in the back. It’s a puzzle! You need to move all the circular pieces to the correct spots. Head upstairs.
5. The drawings on the blackboard look like they might be important, so take a screenshot. Read through the notebook. It looks like he ripped out the password, but you can still get the mailbox key at the end of the book.
6. Head back downstairs and to the right to leave the house. Use the key to unlock the mailbox and take the boat ticket.
7. Head left three times and then go inside the building that says DISTANCE on it. Talk to the guy here and put your boat ticket in the box. He’ll unlock the door for you.
8. Head through the door to the dock. Talk to the guy here. He says the boat is late but also gives you some directions: North, South, West, East, East, North. Remember that for later.
9. Leave this area and head down. Grab the empty bottle and notice the piece of paper under it. It must be important! Head left.
10. Notice there’s a 5 on the top of this building. That might be important. Tap on the factory door for a puzzle. You need to cover all the dots in white, but the puzzle seems to change each game, so my solution might not help you. Go inside after.
11. Pick up the space rune and climb the ladder to get the light bulb. Also, notice the alien on the screen is creating symbols. Note down each symbol and the pattern of dots that appear on the screen at the same time. There are eight of them.
12. Talk to the guy with the knife and then solve the puzzle on the left door. Again, it looks like it’s different each game.
13. Go through. There’s a dead alien on the table! Notice the pattern on the wall that looks like a clue and then leave. (Note that the clue will be different each game.)
14. Leave the room and tap on the right door. You need two numbers. If you remember the map you saw outside, it looked like a map of this building. The DISPLAY was the screen when you first entered, then the room titled REMAIN is the alien’s remains. So that makes this this door to the RELIC room. It says No. 09 by it on the map, so enter 09 to unlock the door and go through.
15. There are some symbols on the relics, which you can ignore for now. You want to focus on the puzzle, which looks like what you saw on the blackboard at home. Copy the pattern and then take the lute.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.