1. Turn right. Notice the red circle on the upper right of the cage. There’s a gem behind that! Look down at the cube. You can spin it. Take a look at three sides — circle, square, and triangle.
2. Go to the dragon puzzle with buttons on it. Let’s start with the triangle. Where you see red dots on the triangle side of the cube, press those buttons. Do the same for the square and then take the gold handle. And last, do the same for the circle so you can access the gem!
3. Place the handle in the slot to the right and pull it up so you can access the magnifier inside.
4. Continue right. Rotate the coins to line up the three red circles.
5. For this next one, the dials all move together, so you need to somehow separate them. This is how. Pull the slider to the right so you can see the cogs. Use the Freeze spell on two of them so they can’t move. Then get the first one in place. Next, Freeze the first one and use the Fire spell on one of the others. Move the second into place. And last, Free the second one and use Fire on the third one and get the third circle into place. Take the puzzle piece.
6. Continue right. Find the two gems. For one, you spin a coin. The other requires a Fire spell.
7. Place the puzzle piece in the labyrinth puzzle to the right. Swap the tiles around and then move the piece to the top of the path. Take the coin.
8. Now for the final puzzle. Place the coin and the magnifier in the slots. Slide the magnifier up so you can see some letters. The arrows tell you which letters to focus on. It goes FLOG. So rotate the top piece and find F, then press the button. Then do the same for L O and G. Use the unlock spell to get the key.
9. Read the secret scroll and use the key to release the Icegon.
Click on the level you need below or click hereto continue to the Level 19 walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.