NOX – Escape Games
NOX is a room escape game by Everbyte, in which you need to rotate the camera to see each room from different angles. It can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough guide should help you out if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch the first part of my walkthrough here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Use the button to rotate the camera, as instructed.
2. Tap on the cell door lock to see it’s locked. Then tap the arrow to go back.
3. Tip over the bucket and take the bone from inside.
4. Tap on the cell door again and drag the bone to the lock to pick it. Go though to the next room, the basement.
5. Examine the crate. Swipe to tip it and see inside. Take the screwdriver. Also, take a photo of the wine bottles.
6. Rotate the camera once. Now you can see a fuse box missing a fuse. Ignore it for now. Drag the box away from the wall to reveal a ventilation shaft.
7. Zoom in on the vent and use the screwdriver to remove the lid. Then crawl through to the bathroom.
8. Open the right blue cabinet and take the bear snow globe from inside. It seems to be a sort of memory. Also, notice the scale. We’ll deal with it later.
9. Rotate the camera once. Open the right brown cabinet to find half a fish drawing. Take it.
10. Notice the washing machine has something in it, but it’s locked. Leave it for now. Open the door and go through to another room, the corridor.
11. Rotate the camera once and then flick the light switch to turn on the lights.
12. Rotate the camera and then mess with the painting so it moves, revealing what looks like a big O. It must be a clue of some sort.
13. Go through the brown door to the living room.
14. There’s a domino game on the table, but we need to find the missing pieces before we can solve it. Rotate the camera once and then examine the TV. Open the cabinet to the left of it and take the book. Take a closer look at the book in your inventory to find a key inside. Take it.
15. Go back and then look under the yellow sofa for the other half of the fish drawing.
16. Open your inventory and combine the two halves of the drawing. It looks like there’s a clue on the other side.
17. To the left of the TV, there’s some shelves. Take the snow globe off the shelf to get another memory.
18. Go back to the corridor with the skateboard in it. Rotate the camera and then use the key to unlock the double-door. Go through to a room with staircases and more doors! This is the main hall.
19. Tap on the red door on the second floor. There’s a padlock on it that requires a 3-number passcode. Notice that the purple line on the back of the fish drawing connects the numbers 4, 7 and 8. I’m not sure why you would think to try that, but the code is 478. Use it to unlock the door and go through to the workroom.
20. Zoom in on the desk. Pick up the radio. Also, move the folders to see that a piece is missing from the corner of the desk. We should look for it.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.