21. Open your inventory and examine the radio. Turn it around and open up the back to take out the battery.
22. Look at the shelves on the other wall. Pick up the domino. Also, look at the framed artwork and turn it around to see an A on the back.
23. Rotate the camera. Notice the two chess pieces that turn. We likely need a clue to figure out which way to turn them. Also, pull off the small painting to the left of the door. Then leave.
24. Go back to the living room. Place the domino on the table with the rest of the pieces. Then rotate them so they all match up right.
25. Now there’s a box on the chair. Pick it up. Then look at it in your inventory and open it. It’s a labyrinth puzzle. You need to tilt your device and get the ball to the goal without it falling in the holes. Then take the key from inside
26. Go back to the main hall. Use the key to unlock the upper left door and go through to another corridor.
27. Examine the notepad to see there’s a letter T written on it.
28. Go through the door to the next room, the bedroom. Open the suitcase and look through the album.
29. Rotate the camera. Examine the desk next to the closet. Turn on the music box if you want. Open the drawer and take the flashlight.
30. Open your inventory and combine the flashlight and battery to get a working flashlight.
31. Notice one of the other closets is missing an item. We’ll come back to that. Leave the room and head back to the corridor/sewing room.
32. Go through the beige door to the children’s room. Examine the critter cage and take the chalkboard eraser from nearby.
33. Use the eraser to erase the face on the chalkboard. It will flip over and reveal another drawing.
34. Rotate the camera and take the eyeball snow globe off the the shelf. It’s another memory.
35. There’s also a coloring book in here. Find the colors that match each shape and color them in.
36. There’s a noise! Let’s check it out. Leave the room to find an axe stuck in the heart painting! Take the axe.
37. Leave the room. Go back to the main hall. Notice the cracked banister at the top of the stairs. Use the axe to cut through it.
38. Now there’s an opening in the bannister. Drag the pot on the pedestal through the opening so it falls and breaks open.
39. Examine the broken pot and take the blacklight attachment. Combine it with the flashlight.
40. Go back to the corridor with the skateboard in it. Shine the blacklight flashlight on the circle on the wall. Then turn off the room’s light again and you’ll she a clue for the clock. Then turn the lights back on.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.