61. Read all the entries on the computer. We can’t use the card writer yet because we have no card for it.
62. You can place the green and red acetates on the map of Antarctica, but I’m not sure where exactly they should go yet.
63. Leave the room and go to Lab E-5. There’s a few things to note, like the rainbow chart and blackboard. Also, take the syringe and dropper and notice the sticky note about the different specimens.
64. Use the syringe on the lobster-like creature to get an Amphipod Specimen.
65. Go back to the giant spider in the basement and use the syringe to get a Seaspider Specimen from it.
66. Go back to the ONiON keypad. Use the periodic table of elements to figure out the code. Look for O, Ni, O and N. You get 8 28 8 7. Enter that into the keypad and go inside.
67. Look up at the ceiling and take the yellow acetate. Take the green videotape. Also, zoom in on the tomato and pepper plants and take the blank card.
68. Go back to the lab. Insert the blank card in the card writer above the PC. Then, log onto the computer and choose option 6. Choose Level 5 to create a Level 5 Key Card.
69. Place the yellow acetate with the others on the map. Match up the H2, K4 and J8 on the grid so it looks like this. It shows you the order to press the numbers on the Level 5 Access keypad. Pay attention to where it says START and END.
70. Go back outside onto the roof and insert the level 5 key card into the key reader. Press the buttons where the arrows landed on the acetate. So it goes 123640.
71. Go inside. Read the letter on the desk and use the syringe to get a Basket Star Specimen.
72. Look in the trash and get the red video tape.
73. Look at the computer. There’s a sticky note that says the new password is 874452. But that’s not the right password for the PC. Try entering it anyway, then chose to have the password reminder sent as an email to a different PC.
74. Go back to the room with the periodic table. Look at the computer and choose option 7 to see the password for the other PC, 112267.
75. Go back to the other PC and enter 112267 as the password. Read all the emails and then get remote access to unlock Lab B-3. You can also play a text version of this very game! So meta!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.