Chapter 2, Yoga Studio:
You can watch my video for this chapter or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Head to Happy Bird Yoga, Marcie’s studio. Open the closet to get the broom. Also, pick up the blue magnet, red magnet, yoga figure, and green gem.
2. Use the broom to get the orange gem.
3. Tap on the door. Add the red and blue magnets to the puzzle. You need to drag them to the numbers without the petals overlapping. Then go through the door.
4. Use the broom to get the red gem from under the table. Then grab the miniature rake, the blue gem, and another yoga figure.
5. Use the mini rake in the zen garden and then take the purple gem. Also, look at the rainbow flowers on the wall and take a look at the newspaper. It talks about a cobra, a turtle, and pigeons. So tap on the door and select the cobra, turtle, and pigeon yoga poses to unlock the door. Go through.
6. Open the closet to find a poker. Pick up the towel.
7. Pick up the indigo gem. Use the towel to open the fireplace doors.
8. Use the poker to get the yellow gem from the fireplace.
9. Place all seven gems in the sockets of the Buddha statue. It will start lighting up green, orange, then indigo.
10. Go back to the other room and look at the colored flowers on the wall. Find the green, orange and indigo ones. The green has 12 petals, the orange has 6, and the indigo has 2. Tap on the locker and turn the combination lock to 12, then 6, then 2 to open it.
11. Move the water bottle aside and take the yoga figure.
12. Go back to the other room and place all three yoga figures on the shelves with the others. Time to solve another puzzle!
13. First, you can change the music to SLOW VINYASA if you want. It will let make this next part a bit easier. So go to the music player and press 1111.
14. Now, pay attention to the classroom where Marcie is teaching yoga. You can see part of her positions. The first yoga figure is stuck in place, so you know that the sequence starts with the Eagle pose. Start from there and then copy the order of her poses using the figures. You can copy my order if you want. Take the key when you’re done.
15. Use the key to unlock the front desk compartment. Marcie’s phone is in there and a note that says:
#1 is your root.
#7 is your crown.
There’s also four colored circles attached to music notes — blue, red, orange, yellow.
16. The root and crown are referring to the colored flowers. The bottom is #1 and the top is #7. Find the blue one and count up from the bottom to get 5. DND the red one to see its 1. Orange is 2. And last, yellow is 3. So you get 5123. Enter that in the music player to set the song to FINAL RELAXATION, ending the class and getting Marcie to come out.
And that’s the end of Chapter 2!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 3 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.