Adventure Escape: Starstruck
By: Haiku Games
The latest Adventure Escape game had you playing as Detective Kate Gray as she searches for a missing actress. This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 5 of the iOS and Android puzzle adventure game, Adventure Escape: Starstruck, by Haiku Games.
Chapter 5, Humble B’s Home:
You can watch my video for this chapter or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Tap on each lion statue to make a keypad appear and a mailbox. Open the mailbox and read the invitation to the party tonight.
2. Look at the gate and notice the numbers on it: 9, 3, 6 & 8. Notice the dots next to each number. That tells you the order. So 9 is fourth, 3 is second, 6 is third, and 8 is first. So the combination is 8369. Enter that into the keypad to open the gate. Go through.
3. Now you need to figure out the correct path that will allow you to avoid being seen by the security cameras. There are three rounds. You can follow these directions for the first: Right, Up, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Down, Right, Down, Right, Down, Right, Up.
4. And now the second path. It goes: Right, Right, Up, Right, Down, Right, Right, Down, Right, Right, Right, Down, Right.
5. And the last. It goes: Up, Right, Right, Down, Right, Up, Up, Right, Right, Left, Right, Right, Up, Up, Up, Right, Right, Up, Right, Down.
6. Tap on the catering truck. Pick up the rake and the ladder.
7. Use the ladder to see the TV through the window to see Humble B. rapping:
“My name is Humble B.
You’re not as cool as me.
I am the greatest, see.
I win 5 Grammys a year.
I am number 1, you hear.”
8. Go back a screen. Use the rake to move some leaves aside and take the truck key.
9. Go back to the truck and use the key to unlock it. Take the slice of bread, raw chicken, and catering uniform. Kate will automatically put on the uniform.
10. Go back a screen. Give the bread to the swan so you can see that the year on the Grammy award is 2010. Then head to the pool.
11. Feed the chicken to the alligator and use the rake to access the TV remote.
12. Use the remote with the TV to learn more about Humble B. He says:
“My name is Humble B.
I got so much money.
I own 3 private jets.
I got 2 tiger pets.
I bought a dozen cars.
I’m dancing with the stars.”
13. Go back to the truck. Tap on the robot guard (or the door. He’ll stop you then.) He’ll ask you some questions. Here are the answers:
Q: Who are you?
A: A caterer
Q: What year did Humble B. win his first Grammy Award?
A: 2010 (on the award in the fountain)
Q: What year was this mansion built?
A: 2013 (on the front gate)
14. Tap on the door. We still have to figure out the combination to unlock it! We need to refer to the invitation that was in the mailbox. Yeah, I forgot about it, too! First, look at the door. The red has white lines that rely you to multiply, the blue has a white line that tells you to subtract, and the green has white lines that tell you to add. So if you look at the invitation, it tells you:
Blue = Planes x Tigers
Red = Cars – Grammys
Green = Tigers + Humble B.
Go through everything you saw on the TVs.
Planes = 3
Tigers = 2
Cars = 12
Grammys = 5
Humble B = #1
Put them together and you get:
Blue = 3 x 2 = 6
Red: 12 – 5 = 7
Green: 2 + 1 = 3
15. Enter 673 on the door and go through to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 5! Click here to continue to Chapter 6 or choose a chapter below.