Chapter 4, The Lab:
You can watch my video for this chapter or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Grab the scissors from the desk. Open the first aid cabinet and take a cotton swab. Open the drawer to get some paper. Open the door to get a dolly cart.
2. Use paper in the printer and print what’s on the computer screen. Take the paper. It’s some snake bite marks. Notice it says: “lab3 printer printer ID 3748” along the right side.
3. Use the dolly cart to move the boxes. Then enter 3748 in the keypad to unlock the closet. Move things around to get the Venom ID kit.
4. Place the kit next to Marco’s arm. Use the scissors to open the kit. Use a cotton swab to pick up some of his blood.
6. Read the instructions. They say:
“Use all colors.
Use 6 drops total.
Never use yellow first or last.
Once blue has been added, you must never add red.
Use more yellow than blue.
Never use yellow twice in a row.
Never use red twice in a row.”
7. So, let’s work this out. Yellow can’t be first and since red can’t go after blue, red has to be first.
Yellow also can’t be last, but blue can. So we have R____B. We know red and yellow can’t be two in a row, and there needs to be more yellow than blue. So let’s alternate red & yellow to get: RYRYRB.
So, open the big jar and add the blood from the cotton swab to it. Then, tap the red bottle and squeeze one drop of that liquid into the jar. Then continue, doing the same for yellow, red, yellow, red, blue. The mixture should turn green if you did it right. That means the snake is from a King Cobra!
8. Now we’re at Animal Control. Move the sheet and grab the key. Also, look at the two posters on the wall. They’re clues for later.
9. Use the key to unlock the locked door and go through. Plug in the cable. Pick up the wallaby, screwdriver and seven short colored cables.
10. Tap on the server. Add all the wires to it. Now this is where the two animal posters come into play. Pay attention to the colors and find a number in each. There’s 1 blue parrot, 2 orange tigers, 3 spots on the green turtle, 4 stripes on the red lizard’s tail, 5 spots on the purple frog, 6 brown chimps, and 7 stripes on the yellow snake. So it goes blue, orange, green, red, purple, brown, yellow.
11. The internet should be back online now. Talk to the girl at the front desk and she’ll tell you that someone filed for a Cobra permit under file number 462543.
12. Place he wallaby in the cage and head into the filing room to look for the file.
13. For the light switches, you need to look at the boxes in the server room. They point: Left, Left, Up, Up, Down, Right, Right. Change the light switches to match.
14. The file starts with the number 4, so we need the fourth shelf. Tap the green arrows to move the first three shelves to the left and use the screwdriver to open up the control panel on the fourth.
15. For this next puzzle, you need to connect all the tiles with the number of connections written on each one.
16. Move the fourth shelf to the left and then take a look at what’s on it. Remember, the file number is 462543. So we’re in aisle 4. Head right to section 6. Then the 2nd row, 5th compartment, 4th binder, and 3rd file. We found it! Pull it out and complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 5 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.