The Mystery of the Crimson Manor
By: Media City Games
If you like this game, try “Alice Trapped in Wonderland” by MediaCity Games, the same developer as Crimson Manor.
1. Walk through the gates.
2. Walk into the small building. Read the journal on the table.
3. Go back to the gate and examine the right lion head. Take the key from its mouth.
4. Go back to the small building and use the key to open the box on the table. Take the key from inside.
5. Leave and tap on the house/manor up the path. Use the key to open the door.
6. Enter the left door. Take the key from the bowl and read the journal entry.
7. Enter through the door ahead and take the magnifying glass.
8. Arrange the pictures above the fireplace like so to open a secret door behind the bookshelves:
9. Go back to the main room and go up the spiral staircase.
10. Open the left door in the back and enter the room. Look at the picture above the bed:
11. Arrange the puzzle on the night table so it looks like this:
12. Leave and open the door to right. Enter the the room. Use the clover key to open the closet. Take the blue book and read the journal entry. Leave the room.
13. Enter the room to the right, towards the front. Read the journal entry and take the figure from the night stand.
14. Enter the bathroom and take the light bulb.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.