11. Open the floorboard and exit. You escaped the first room! This is the end of the demo, but continue on with the walkthrough for the full game.
12. This room is mostly dark. You need to find a light source. There are some candles to the left. Tap on them and then pull the lever to turn on the lights.
13. Look on the wall to see a newspaper clipping. Take it, then read it in your journal.
14. Inspect the piece of paper on the wall to get another clue:
15. Zoom out to see the whole room.
16. Tap on the couch to the left. Look under it to find a key. Take it.
17. Go back. Look at the painting above the couch:
18. Go back and open the small red curtain on the right side of the room. Go through it to enter the “ballroom”:
19. Tap on the piano and take the newspaper clipping. It will go into your journal:
20. Tap on the painting with the hand if you want to see a cool effect:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.