21. Tap on the planets to the left to get to the dining room. Solve the roses puzzle here by comparing it to the flower drawing from earlier. You’ll get a key:
22. Look at the Space Map to get it placed in your journal:
23. Leave that room and go back to the room with the staircase. Use the new key you found (looks like a three-leaf clover) to open the armoire to the right and get a gas mask.
24. Next, you need to enter the kitchen, which is to the left of the staircase. There’s a gas leak, so before entering, tap the gas mask. You’ll now be wearing it:
I made a video for the stove puzzle, but it took me a while. I hope it still helps!
25. Tap on the stove. You need to turn the dials to match the red dots to the green arrows.
26. The gas will clear out, so you can explore the room. Take the axe.
27.Tap on the table to the back and open the drawer to get a knife.
28. Go back and enter the small room on the left side of the kitchen to find the stuffed bear and a locked closet. Take the wooden carafe from the top of the shelf and use the key to open the closet. Take the orange marble from inside.
29. Go back to the room with the staircase and use the axe to cut through the wooden planks blocking the stairway. You can now go upstairs.
30. Tap on the skull painting on the stairs. Put the skull coin in the slot to the right of it and a key will appear in the skull’s mouth. Take it and then take the coin back.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.