61. Zoom out and tap on the square at the back of the room. It’s a fuse box. Open it and match the colors at the top to the wires connected to the lightbulbs at the bottom.
62. The door will open. Go through.
63. Take the newspaper clipping from the desk:
64. Read through the book on the desk, paying close attention to the pages with numbers on them:
65. Tap on the circuit box and enter the numbers from the book. Two things are still missing before it can work.
66. Tap on the heater. Take the orange dial from its side.
67. Unscrew the lightbulb hanging from the ceiling.
68. Put the bulb on top of the circuit box and the dial on the front. Turn the dial to “ON” and pull the lever to electrocute the bear.
Congratulations! Watch the ending…or is it?
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.