In Fear I Trust
This is where you’ll be able to find a strategy guide with hints, help and solutions for “In Fear I Trust.” Feel free to ask for help in the comments section if you have any questions.
***Before playing, read How to make manual backups for “In Fear I Trust” using iFunbox!***
**HINT: Make sure to use Retrospective Vision (pinch the screen outwards) to find the audio tapes and other clues.
Episode 1: Waking Up
1. Follow the tutorial to get the recorder and wrench.
2. Use the wrench to open the locked cell door (drag the wrench to the door while in puzzle mode and turn the wrench).
3. Exit the cell. The third cell is unlocked, so go in there and pick up a piece of paper from the bed (“Entries of subject #7”).
4. Leave the cell and go through the open door across from you. Pick up the piece of paper (“Interview with subject #16”).
5. Leave the room and go down the stairs. Pick up Key #2 and the “Chief of security’s journal.”
6. Go back upstairs and use Key #2 to unlock the middle cell. Take the scalpel from the sink.
7. Go to the elevator and use the scalpel to open up the control box. Then solve the puzzle to get it to work.
8. Press the down button. When you get out of the elevator, head towards the shelves. Pick up the “List of subjects.”
9. Go to the machine near the operating table. Use Retrospective Vision to see the order to press the buttons. Press the reset/circular button (2nd from left). Then press the up button (first from left), down (fourth button), and then the third button. You’ll get a strange metal rod.
10. Go to the bed by the curtain and pick up the “Diary of Dr. N.”
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.