Escape Alcatraz – Devious Escape Puzzler (Alcatraz: The Mystery Room Escape Adventure Game 2 / Alcatraz: The Room Escape Game)
By: FreshGames, LLC (AppForge Inc.)
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android game Escape Alcatraz – Devious Escape Puzzler by AppForge. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Day 185, 7:30 AM
1. Slide the cell door to the left and leave the cell.
You can also see my video walkthrough for the first part of the game (levels 1 – 17) here:
2. Take the note from the other prisoner’s hand. It’s a list of items you need for an escape plan.
8:00 AM, Breakfast:
3. First use the spoon to eat all the food on your plate. Then wait for the guard to walk off the left side of the screen so you can take the spoon.
9 AM, Restocking Duty:
4. Look at the check list and then match the cells to it. So you want 1 to unlocked (yellow), 2 to be open (green), then 3 & 4 to be closed/locked (red).
5. This level is annoying because it uses tilt controls and for some stupid reason the guy is carrying toilet paper rolls on their side so they can roll around. Once you get the first load through, you’ll be given another.
6. Pay attention here to the letter and number on each prisoner’s shirt. If it’s a vowel (A E I O U), give him a sheet. If it’s a consonant (B C D etc), give him a pillowcase (Pcase). If he has an even number, give him toilet paper and if he has an odd number, give him soap. It will get faster as you progress. When you fill up the red bar, you can then take a roll of toilet paper and some soap for your list.
1:00 PM, Library Detail:
7. You’re now in the library and have to sort the books. Each game will have different books. But this is how to solve it. Ignore the numbers unless you have any books with the same exact letters. Just put them all in alphabetical order and place the ones that start with A & B on the top shelf. Then put C & D on the second shelf. Make sure the cart is empty. You can see how I sorted the books I was given:
8. First, tap on the desk. Then tap on the bird sculpture to see the words “Eastern Towhee.” Tap on the calendar until you see the Eastern Townhee page. It says “BSDA: 8467, p. 57”. Tap the book on the desk and take the key. Use the key to unlock the bottom drawer and get a note that says “221 page”. Open the long single drawer and enter “22157” into the locked box to get the keys.
9. Just swipe left to right to select a different key. Then tap the keyhole to try the keys until one of them works. Then tap the doorknob to open the door.
10. Notice the dotted line. You can only remove objects from below that line. But you need to do so without causing all the objects to topple over. Start with the small objects in the middle. Then work on the left side, back to the middle, and then the left again until you can grab the paint and paint brushes. Don’t touch the right side at all!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to page 2 of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.