51. Go back to screen 5. Use the clue you found at screen 56 to solve the door puzzle and go through to screen 6.
52. Pick up the stone tablet and look at the clue on the wall.
53. Go back to screen 50. Use the clue from screen 6 and the long mallet to solve the gong puzzle. The floor will open up, revealing another clue.
54. Go back to screen 29 and use the clue from screen 52 to solve the puzzle.
55. Go back to screen 8 and right to screen 9. Use the magnet on the mound of sand to get a screwdriver.
56. Go back to screen 31 and use the screwdriver to remove the coat hanger on the wall to the right. Take the stone carving.
57. Go back to screen 34 and enter the hut to screen 41. Look at the stone tablet. It’s a clue for the three hooks. You want to place the weight on the first hook, then the third, second and first again. Then take the stone carving and brass hexagon.
58. Go back to screen 37. Take the grappling hook back. Then go back to screen 70 and use the grappling hook to reach the platform above at screen 71. Look at the clue on the tree. Also, use the hatchet to cut the hanging branch into firewood. Leave and take the grappling hook with you.
59. Go back to screen 60 and place all four stone carving pieces in the slots. The water will drain out of the pool, revealing a path to screen 54.
60. Use the clue you found at screen 71 and press the buttons on the walls in the order you see in the clue. The trap will clear and you can continue ahead to screen 58. Notice the clue on the wall to the right. Place the brass hexagon in the right door. Then rotate the disc around the hexagon so it points to the left, then to the right. Now you can go through to screen 67.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to page 7 of the walkthrough or click here.