The Room Three
By: Fireproof Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, help, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for The Room Three by Fireproof Games. This section takes you through the fourth chapter, The Observatory. Only read this if you don’t mind spoilers. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
**Note: You can find a complete video walkthrough for each chapter at the beginning of of each chapter. They follow my walkthrough exactly, so it’s easier to find a part that you need. I’ve also added short clips throughout of some individual puzzles. If you’re having trouble with a specific puzzle and want me to add it, just ask.
Chapter 4, The Observatory:
1. Find the fountain again and place the fourth pyramid on the white triangle. Take the leather-bound book.
2. Go through this doorway and find the book stand. Place the book on it to reveal a hidden doorway into an elevator (or lift).
You can also watch my video walkthrough of Chapter 4 here:
3. Turn the handle to “UP” and it will take you upstairs.
4. Go through the archway and light up all the bulbs again with the plus/minus puzzle. Pull the lever/switch by the window.
5. Flip all four switches on the tripod and press the button. Time for another radio. But first, read the Craftsman’s letter and pick up the screwdriver.
6. The radio device is missing its insides. So go back to the fountain and through this door. Use the screwdriver to remove the screw on the radio device in here and take the electrical component from inside.
7. Go back upstairs through the elevator and place the electrical component into the radio.
8. You’re now I’m what appears to be an observatory with a giant telescope. Turn this wheel to open the window and access the telescope.
9. Zoom in on the lens. It’s cracked and broken. Take it and discard it.
10. Look at the star chart over here. There’s a puzzle next to it. You need to rotate the different pieces to light up the four red orbs. Then take the etched glass disc.
11. Go to the table. There’s a round device. Move the toggle to open it and add the etched glass disc. Press the button to turn on the light, then rotate the discs to spell out “DRACO THE DRAGON” and form the dragon constellation. Make note of the locations of the red Suns. Take the crystal star.
12. Place the crystal star with the dragon constellation on the wall. It will start glowing. You can see the constellation using your eyepiece.
13. Remember the four red suns? Tap the blue stars in those spots and turn them red. Then take the scrap of parchment and telescope lens.
14. Go back to the table. Place the scrap of parchment on the piece with all the symbols. Slide the parchment down and find the knot that matches up with the he symbols in the middle. These are the two symbols you need to pay attention to.
15. Replace the lens on the telescope. Now, zoom in on the two wheels. One has a star on it and one has a moon on it. Match the symbols from the parchment decoder.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.