1. Pick up the scrap of quilting fabric and then go inside.
2. Pick up another scrap of quilting fabric and the can opener. Use the can opener to open the can of cat food and then pour it in the bowl. Take the bowl of cat food. Also, look at the crossword puzzle on the table.
3. Solve the crossword puzzle. Then put the circled numbers together to get 25267.
4. Go back outside. Use the numbers from the crossword puzzle to unlock the shed. Take the shears and ladder.
5. Place the ladder under the tree and use it to get the cat down. Then look at the collar on the cat — it’s a purple 3.
6. Go back inside and upstairs. Pick up another scrap of quilting fabric and go through the door to the bathroom.
7. Find another scrap of quilting fabric. Also, open the window and use the shears to cut some cat grass. And finally, feed the cat food to the cat and examine it to see it has a 5 on its collar.
8. Go back downstairs. Give the cat grass to the cat that’s hiding and then check to see a 6 on its collar.
9. Tap on the quilt on the chair. Add the four scraps to it and use all the scraps to make up the four animals. You can tap the pieces to rotate them. Once all four are complete, arrange them based on the colored edges.
10. Go back upstairs and tap on the trunk to the right. Match the animals to the ones from the quilt to open the box and reveal the fourth cat. It’s a Siamese and has a 7 on its collar!
11. Now look at the painting on the wall of the four cats. Match the numbers from their collars and you get 5367.
12. Enter 5367 on the combination lock to unlock the door. Go through.
13. Find the five different pieces of evidence around Peggy’s room. The open window, the broken lamp, the blood, the footprint, and the box of photos under the bed.
14. Now, lift the sheet off the body and find all the evidence on the body. The snow globe, the hand, the blue lips, and the bruise on the neck. That completes the chapter!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 2 and December 20 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.